ACRAN attenuators are manufactured to allow passage of air while reducing the noise level along the air path. The attenuators are manufactured to suit each application and are not restricted to meeting module sizes. Our manufacturing process enables maximum flexibility when balancing the space requirement with the acoustic and airflow restraints.
ACRAN has a wide range of attenuators to meet the requirements of all situations. Typically attenuators are manufactured from galvabond however, if required, the attenuators can be manufactured from other materials including stainless steel and aluminium to provide additional corrosion protection in harsh environments.
The attenuators are laboratory tested to Australian Standards in our own Acoustic Testing Facility.
- Plant room ventilation
- Ventilation to acoustic enclosures
- Air conditioning installations and cooling towers
- Silencers for exhaust fans
- Power generation equipment
- Outdoor air ventilation systems
- Refrigeration plant
- Guaranteed performance – tested to Australian Standards
- Wide range of flanging options including TDC/TDF
- Choice of finishes & build materials
- Cost effective with long life and low maintenance
- Sturdy construction designed to suit all applications
Return to Top