ACRAN Acoustic Enclosures are a modular design acoustic panel system providing a high level of noise reduction for both internal and external applications. Acoustic Enclosures typically achieve performance between 15dB(A) to 25dB(A) with higher performance systems readily available.
ACRAN Acoustic Enclosures are custom designed and manufactured to meet individual customer specifications. Flexibility of design allows for incorporation of a variety of options such as personnel access doors, visual panels and acoustic louvres or attenuators for ventilation.
Typical Acoustic Enclosure Applications
- Manufacturing equipment
- Power generation equipment
- Personnel shelter, observation and control rooms
- Air conditioning and refrigeration plants
- Compressors, blowers and fans
- Pump installations
Acoustic Enclosure Benefits
- Guaranteed performance - tested to Australian Standards
- Complete size flexibility with or without structural sub-frame
- Option for demountable or one piece Acoustic Enclosures
- Comprehensive range of access doors, panels and windows to customer specifications
- Ventilation options include acoustic louvres and attenuators
- Choice of finishes and materials