Operable Acoustic Louvres
ACRAN manufactures a range of operable acoustic louvres for use in commercial and industrial applications. The operable louvres can be either electrically driven or opened and closed manually.
The louvres can be either ACRAN Series 100 or 200 and can be manufactured in multiple finishes including plain galvabond, powder coated or painted.
The louvres are laboratory tested to Australian Standards in our own Acoustic Testing Facility.
As with all Acran products, we employ our own installation staff familiar with the installation methods required to ensure acoustic integrity. Where required or preferred we can easily assemble a complete turnkey solution.
For further details, please refer to our Acoustic Louvres technical data pages.
Typical Acoustic Louvre Applications
- Plant room ventilation
- Relief air from factories and workshops
- Ventilation to acoustic equipment enclosures
- Air conditioning installations and cooling towers
- Power generation equipment
- Outdoor air ventilation systems
- Refrigeration plant
Benefits of Acoustic Louvres
- Guaranteed performance — tested to Australian Standards
- Choice of finishes & built materials
- Cost effective with long life and low maintenance
- Simple installation