Acoustic Louvred Doors
ACRAN manufactures a range of acoustic louvred single and double doors.
The louvred doors can be manufactured from any of our range of acoustic louvres and can be manufactured in multiple finishes including plain galvabond, powder coated or painted.
The doors can be fitted with deadlocks, fabricated shut bolts and or mortice locks as required for the relevant application
It should be noted that the deeper louvres required a substantial reduction in face area in order to provide the clearance to swing the door leaves
The louvres are laboratory tested to Australian Standards in our own Acoustic Testing Facility.
As with all ACRAN products, we employ our own installation staff familiar with the installation methods required to ensure acoustic integrity. Where required or preferred we can easily assemble a complete turnkey solution.
For further details on the acoustic louvred door performance please refer to our Acoustic Louvres technical data pages.
Typical Acoustic Louvre Applications
- Plant room ventilation
- Relief air from factories and workshops
- Ventilation to acoustic equipment enclosures
- Air conditioning installations and cooling towers
- Power generation equipment
- Outdoor air ventilation systems
- Refrigeration plant
Benefits of Acoustic Louvres
- Guaranteed performance — tested to Australian Standards
- Choice of finishes & built materials
- Cost effective with long life and low maintenance
- Simple installation